We love a good bargain here at LSP. I mean, one of the best things about the seasons changing is sale shopping! Above, check out my bargain finds from the end of winter/beginning of spring.
Here are a few of my favorite sale shopping tips for the stores mentioned in my haul:
- J.Crew – Sign up for their email notifications and wait to buy sale items until there is an additional percentage off of clearance.
- Bebe – Wait to buy sale items until there is an additional percentage off of clearance.
- Target – Women’s clothing is usually marked down on Tuesdays. Clothing can be marked down by 30, 50, 70 and even 90 percent off. It may be a good idea to wait for a second markdown, depending on how much stock of the item the store has. (For example, Target had a ton of the coral jackets I mentioned above, so I waited for additional markdowns on that piece.)
- Macy’s– Look around online and ask sales associates in-store for coupons. Shop often and search through the (possibly) messy sale rack. You may be able to find a deeply discounted gem.
- H&M – Sign up for email notifications. You will receive sale alerts and coupons every so often.
- JC Penny – Scour the clearance racks… you never know what’s lurking in there!
- Nordstrom – Ask the sales associates about the next upcoming sale. (FYI – their next women’s sale starts next week- May 22nd!!) Also, they sometimes mark down clearance items again, a few weeks after the sale has started. If this is the case and you have already bought an item, Nordstrom does offer price adjustments!
And now….. a few of my sale finds in action:
Target & Macy’s